Friday, December 11, 2009

Any home remedies for blackheads?

I just started using St. Ives Apricot Scrub and I have sensitive skin. Is this product good or does anyone know some other ways to get rid of blackheads(remedies), preferably D.I.Y and using easy to get products.Any home remedies for blackheads?
Roasted and powdered pomegranate skin is good in treating boils, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.


Cucumber is good for treating skin eruptions and bulges and for whitening skin. It can also prevent pimples, wrinkles, blackheads and dryness of the face.


Orange juice can be an effective remedy for pimples and acne. It can also be used for scar and blemish removal.Any home remedies for blackheads?
The cause for pimples are many and not only adolescence as


popularly believed. Chronic constipation is one major cause,


the food we eat plays a very important role. You will have


to cut down the fried food, chocolates, cheese and aerated


drinks. Eat a lot of fresh fruits and green vegetables with


a lot of water. Instead of washing the face with soap, use


orange peel powder. Dry Orange peels in the shade for 4-5


days. Powder finely and store. Wash your face with this 2-3


times a day. It clears the face and feels very refreshing.


more tips http://acnecaretipz.blogspot.com
I like st. Ives and I use it. I don't know if I would consider my skin delicate though. Sorry I can't answer the rest of your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism