Friday, December 11, 2009

I need a very cheap or home remedies for removing blackheads?

i have sensitive skin and i also have a ton of blackheads and i need an inexpensive way to remove them i know they are not noticable but it makes me feel dirty and gross and i want my skin to be clear. i cant use anything to strong or with benzoyl peroxide. home remedies are fine too.thnx guys!I need a very cheap or home remedies for removing blackheads?
If you take a face cloth and run it under water that is as hot as you can stand it and then put it on your face, it will open your pores. Which means that your pores are now open for any cleanser. If your skin is sensitive I would recommend a light soap. I use alcohol sometimes and it is harsh but it works pretty well sometimes. But make sure after you wash your face with the cleanser and rinse it out take a cold facecloth and put it on your face to close the pores again because you don't want anymore dirt to get inside the pores. I also have heard that the Neutregena Wave works well.





Hope I could help :) Happy Holidays!!!I need a very cheap or home remedies for removing blackheads?
Clean and Clear black head remover it's only like 20 bucks and all my friends say it works magic





Answer mine?... it won't let me post the link on here, but if you click on my picture you'll be able to find it


thankss =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism