Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blackheads are starting to get out of control, Anyone know of some good remedies or anything ?

Hi I been using this Cetaphil face wash for a month now, and its been doing great on acne, but now I am getting Blackheads...Im not sure whats going on with my skin, but the wholes are getting bigger and bigger, and I want to take them out with my hand but I heard its not healthy to do so, anyone have any Ideas on how I can clear away these blackheads real fast?Blackheads are starting to get out of control, Anyone know of some good remedies or anything ?
Use neutrogena blackhead clearing scrub..thats what i use and it works really good. Goodluck!Blackheads are starting to get out of control, Anyone know of some good remedies or anything ?
I like neutrogena pore refining cleanser, it really helps me.
Buy some cream and it should go awy quickly
well everyone get acne every once in a while. And i use Neutrogena Deep Clean and it works and i also use Neutrogena on the spot its in a little tube and its amazing. Or you could try Proactive i haven't used that but i know some people who did and it looks like it works. But also you need to keep in mind that if you clean your everyday with the same cleanser then your skin will get immune to the chemicals and it stops working.
if you dont mind spending some time then the blackhead eraser like the one on tv works in about a week but the quickest way is to put some parsley on them and they'll clear up in an hour-a day hope i helped and goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism