Sunday, December 13, 2009

My nose is covered in blackheads, and I have clear skin everywhere else...HELP I NEED A REMEDY! ?

My entire face is and has always been clear,


but my nose is covered in blackheads, everywhere!


I have washed after wash, I am using Clearasil Face Wipes, Clean%26amp;Clear Blackhead Scrubber, Clean%26amp;Clear Morning Burst Face Cleanser, And The Stridex Daily care facial pads...


I even use the over the night toothpaste trick!!!


I can not get rid of these blackheads unless I pop them one by one, and there is like 200 of them! And they'd come back up tomorrow,,,


So is there a remedy, or a product that I can use!


I need something!








P.S. : Also if you could recognize and Acne/Facial Cleaners that has something other than the usual


';Salicylic Acid 2%'; please let me know.


Thanks so much!My nose is covered in blackheads, and I have clear skin everywhere else...HELP I NEED A REMEDY! ?
I wish I'd known this sooner when I had my pimple outbreaks.. I popped them one by one and it left horrible scars for life... if I had to do it over again, I would definitely use those biore nose stript stuff... it doesn't damage your skin....


good luckMy nose is covered in blackheads, and I have clear skin everywhere else...HELP I NEED A REMEDY! ?
Do not use all of those at once.


It dries out your skin and makes it flake.


Be careful with the apricot scrub;


it rips open your pores and actually makes your


problem worse.


So here's what I do: wash your face every night


with Johnson's Baby shampoo (yes, shampoo) and once


a week use the scrub selectively on your blackheads.


But with the baby shampoo only use an amount


that is about the size of a quarter.


Run it under some water and then gently


massage your face with the foam.


It makes your skin really soft and will hopefully


help you with your problem.


:]
i had the same problem, what i did was steam my face. in other words get a container of hot water then out ur face by it with a towel over ur head for like 10 min. the pore will open up then ether scrub ur face or pop them and since with warm water. then after u rinse with warm water rinse with cold water it closes them back up.
get the blackhead popper pin at sally's beauty supply and then scrub your nose with apricot scrub, and then moisturize.
Have you tried one of those sticky things that you put on your nose-wait-and the rip off? (just don't keep one on for too long or it'll rip ur skin off with it)!
have you ever tried a warming cleanser? i like biore anti black head warming cleanser try it and see if it works!
  • norton internet security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism