Friday, December 11, 2009

What are some home remedies to stop blackheads and acne?

I have blackheads on my nose and when my acne shows up on my face it stays there for like a month even though I wash my face everyday.I can't buy anything cause I am too shy and really don't want to ask my mom to get it for me


-Thnks 4 the help =PWhat are some home remedies to stop blackheads and acne?
There are three excellent home remedies for acne amd blackheads:





鈥?Use aloe vera juice on the pimples morning and night for as long as necessary (perhaps five months or longer).





鈥?Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.





鈥?Rub garlic on and around pimples.





For more info, check these sites:


http://www.nature-medicine.info/acne.htm鈥?/a>


http://www.homeremediesguide.com/acne_an鈥?/a>What are some home remedies to stop blackheads and acne?
Blackheads are easily treated with a good cleansing scrub, and using a regimine of Tea Tree Oil, which will kill the bacteria causing the problem. TTO applied topically will absorb well into the skin and eradicate the problems practically overnight. Nurse Ratchett, has a good suggestion, with Aveno, then apply the oil on the problem areas, leave uncovered and you should have beautiful skin.





Good Luck and Be Well~
Hi there





Aveeno makes some facial scrub pads called ';Aveeno Clear complexion cleansing pads.'; It is a salicylic acid blemish treatment which helps prevent breakouts and blackheads. One side is smooth and the other is textured. It is in a green round container and they are premoistened and self foaming. I keep them in the shower and wash every morning with them.





http://www.aveeno.com/segmentAction.do?s鈥?/a>





The second one down... Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism