Friday, December 11, 2009

I have terrible blackheads all on my nose that are stuck. Do you know a method or remedy that can clear them?

I have tried all the commercial products and they do NOT work. I am looking for a great effective way to remove these suckers. Thanks =)


P.S. They are embarrassing!! lolI have terrible blackheads all on my nose that are stuck. Do you know a method or remedy that can clear them?
i get them on my nose %26amp; chin, but what helps is if i get in the shower %26amp; turn the water up as hot as i can stand %26amp; run it over my face for a minute or so to open up the pores, exfoliate (i use st. ives apricot scrub for acne prone skin), rinse that off in the hot water %26amp; run the hot water on it again %26amp; then squeeze. i remember i use to go to the dermatologist, but it got too expensive, %26amp; that's what she would do first thing to my whole face is heat up a wash cloth %26amp; lay it on my face %26amp; then squeeze harrrd. if you run the water on it, though, %26amp; then squeeze, they should come out pretty well. %26amp; use an astringent, i like neutrogena clear pores (i think that's what it's called). you could also try getting a bowl of boiling hot water, take a towel, put it over your head, %26amp; lean over the bowl. it works the same. good luck! if you have any other questions, feel free to message me! i use to have acne all through high school, %26amp; now it's cleared up, i do this everytime i see any problem spots coming up!I have terrible blackheads all on my nose that are stuck. Do you know a method or remedy that can clear them?
I have the same problem....they are not too noticable but still bothersome when looking in the mirror closely....the strips work a little. u can actually see them on the strip when u pull it off
Do not cut off your nose to spite your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism