Saturday, December 5, 2009

What home remedy can I use to get ride of blackheads?

I tried a home remedy made of lemon juice and cinnamon and it ended up making them bigger. I tried again but it didn't really help. Any solution?What home remedy can I use to get ride of blackheads?
black head eraser!





its amazing. i have the wave, and i just attached blackhead eraser pads to the wave, and it works great.








what it did for me:





*got rid of blackheads on my chin


* got rid of most blackheads on my nose


* made blackheads on my chin less noticable


* exspoliated dead dry skin


* made my skin glow and really soft!








i use it around 4-5 times a week





cons:


can dry out skin a tad, so moisterize after useing it!What home remedy can I use to get ride of blackheads?
get the biore cleansing clothes for blackheads, works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism