Sunday, December 13, 2009

Natural remedy for blackheads?

For the most part I have clear skin, maybe one whitehead every here and there and it's never been a problem. I do however have blackheads, on and around my nose and some right beneath my lower lip. I was wondering if there were any natural alternatives out there for blackheads? I have heard of lemon juice, but wondered if there were more. Any suggestions?Natural remedy for blackheads?
witch hazel works great.Natural remedy for blackheads?
Mix oatmeal with egg white and apply it on the affected area twice a week. Wash it off when it is dry. Check out http://usefulinfo-blackheads.blogspot.co鈥?/a> for more useful tips to control blackheads.
lemon juice will only bleach them so you dont see them ..steam your face with chammomile tea and gentley press the pores
If you steam your face and then put on some tea tree oil that always works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism