Sunday, December 13, 2009

Remedy for blackheads?

I have blackheads all over my nose and my nose is pretty oily. It feels rough and gross. %26gt;_%26lt; Lol.


[No, I am NOT going to try and squeeze them out.]


Is there any home remedy that will help me?


My skin is really sensitive but at the same time very... stubborn? I don't know how to explain it exactly.


Anyways, are there any home remedies that you think might help?


[And yes, I DO wash my face daily with a special cleanser.]





Thanks! [:Remedy for blackheads?
mix salt with your cleanserso you get some roughage on your skin, it takes the blackheads straight out... before you do so, wash your face with hot water to open pores, then afterwards use cold to close them,Remedy for blackheads?
oh i have the same skin as u and dont try squeeze them there are millions and its sore but if i exfoliate they usually go away

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism