Thursday, June 24, 2010

Any remedies for blackheads? I tried all kinds of scrubs & lotions and I still have them.?

if I don't stay on top of it I will get em too, I have this thing for pushing them out, here I put a link at the bottom, and I use clarifying masks all the time, and a mini crock pot in the sink with swiss kriss herbs in the water, and a towel over your head, blow on the water to make the steam come up, and I have what's called a ';fine rubber facial curry'; it is usually sold for grooming horses, don't laugh, I use mine every day, soap, cleanser, lotion, scrub off a clay mask whatever, it works great, I love it, and use purifying masks, and toners or witch hazel, that I put in a little perfume travel bottle and spray on my faceAny remedies for blackheads? I tried all kinds of scrubs %26amp; lotions and I still have them.?
BLACKHEADS ARE CAUSED BY DIRT AND ALOT OF OIL FROM YOUR SKIN ,, DONT TOUCH YOUR FACE SO OFTEN AND USE A CLEANER TO DRY UP THE OIL,, USE IT ATLEAST 3XS A DAYAny remedies for blackheads? I tried all kinds of scrubs %26amp; lotions and I still have them.?
Black heads are caused by over active sebacous glands. Try


to stay away from greasy foods adn chocolate. It's more about you body and what's going on inside. You can get skin vitiamins. Always check with your Doctor before taking


vitiamins. If you will get some Retional A cream that will


also help! Good Luck...
pop them use scrubs very often
I had this very same problem. I first suggest that you get a prescription from your dermatologist. Duac would be a good one to suggest. The best thing you can do though is wash your face several times a day with hot water and a bar of DIAL soap (kills bacteria and removes dirt in pores).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism