Saturday, June 26, 2010

Home Remedies for Zits and Blackheads.?

I'm in my last year of middle school and I really want this years school picture to be good its about 5 days away and I usually don't have any acne but I have this one zit on my forehead thats surrrounded by a couple blackheads that are visible and I realyl want to get rid of it . Does anyone know any home items I could use to get this zit to go away. And if you know anything for blackheads to I would really appreciate it. Please Help Me!Home Remedies for Zits and Blackheads.?
Keep your face clean, use a gentle cleanser to watch your face twice a day and don't touch it, leave it alone, otherwise it will only make it worse. Home Remedies for Zits and Blackheads.?
5 days are really very less period to be recovered from Zits. But i have heard about acnefreein3days, They claim that you can get rid of Zits/Acne within 3 days. As you are already running short of time, i think this method is worth trying for you.


You can check the review of acnefreein3days from http://www.acnefreewithin3days.info/





Please do post here in case you get rid of zits before your school picture so that we can also know that which method you used. Other can also get benefit from whatever method you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism