Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i EFFECTIVELY get rid of blackheads on my nose??. (preferably home remedies?)?

Clean and clear blackhead remover works GREAT for me, scrub it for like 3 mins, and you should notice that ur nose will be noticeably smoother!





Also if ur not doing this already make sure that u are washing ur face EVERY NIGHT before u go to bed, and don't try to squeeze them either, it only makes the pores or holes un ur face bigger and more vulnerable to getting dirt build up in them. I used to do that, now i feel my pores are HUGE! Good luck!How can i EFFECTIVELY get rid of blackheads on my nose??. (preferably home remedies?)?
Biore pore stripsHow can i EFFECTIVELY get rid of blackheads on my nose??. (preferably home remedies?)?
Not much to do at home for blackheads. You can try the strips and you can try scrubbing pastes, but in the end a visit to an aestheticians will be necessary.





Gisele


http://www.mybeautymatch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism