Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blackhead remedies/face washes/products?

I always had a pretty clear face,exept for my nose,chin, and inner cheeks. For the past few years I've noticed ugly blackhead which make me look like i have huuuuge pores. I mean I've tried everything from proactive to clearisal and other drugstore facewashes and they never do anything. My skin gets oily easily and I never wear powder foundation because it makes my face look worse..any suggestions?Blackhead remedies/face washes/products?
Once a week do a facial steam by heating a pot of water, then leaning over the pot place a towel over your head like a tent. Stay like this with head suspended over the steam for a long as you can bear, or at least 5 minutes. When pores are open, your skin will tingle. Rinse face with warm water because warm water keeps the pores open.





Then, beat 1 egg white with electric mixer until frothy. Spread egg white over face (keeping away from sensitive areas around the eyes). Let dry then coat again. Not all of the egg white will be used. After at least 3 coats and 20mins, wash face first with warm water, then gradually to cold. The cold water will close your pores again. Make sure all egg is washed off.





This one does wonders for my skin... and if u think that having egg on your face is kinda icky... dw coz it doesnt really smell, as long as you make sure there is no egg YOLK in it lol.





I also apply lemon juice as a toner on my skin to get rid of pimples and blackheads... it REALLY works! It controls and oil on my skin. And apparently it gets rid of old scars too but i havnt been using it long enough to tell. I've found that my pores are so much smaller and my skin looks way cleaner. The only problem is that it stings, but this way u know its working.





Do the lemon juice at least twice a day and just leave it on. I put moisturiser on top of it after it dries coz the lemon can dry out ur skin. And its not sticky like i thought itd be!








Good luck :)Blackhead remedies/face washes/products?
Clearasil and other drugstore face washes are not equivalent to the ProActive product line. ProActive is a three piece system, and if you didn't use all three products, it wouldn't have worked for you. If you used it correctly, in the multi-med system that is the standard for complexion care today, it will work. Some people have benzoyl peroxide sensitivity, but that's a different issue. The product works, if you use it correctly.





If you borrowed (or purchased) only the ProActive facial wash, I would encourage you to go back and get the wash, the toner, and the repair lotion. If you use them together, they will resolve the problems you've described. You have to use all three products. Millions of people use the three product system because it's effective. I'm sure if you use it correctly it will work for you!
pop your blackheads, no don't, that's gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism