Saturday, June 26, 2010

Best blackhead remedies/tips/tricks???

I've been trying since I was 13 (almost 16 now) to get rid of blackheads, I've tried Murad products, clean and clear blackhead astrigent, neutrogena facial cleansing soap, neutrogena blackhead mask and oxy pads. But nothing is working!


My mom won't let me try proactive so what do you think works that i can get at like a drugstore or walmart?


Or even home remedies?


Theyre only on my nose and she also won't let me try the biore strips either, she said she tried them and they gave her like a nose full of zits.Best blackhead remedies/tips/tricks???
biore strips are the bestBest blackhead remedies/tips/tricks???
Try tea tree nose strips. They won't give you zits because they prevent infection and clear up spots really quickly.
I have the same problem and the only ones that ive found help are the biore strips but since your mom has somthing against them i sugest the queen helene mint julep masque, its always helped on my nose and its really affordable, only 4 bucks for a big tube.
you should try talking your mom into still getting you biore strips cause they really do work, and if you almost 16 then when you get your licence or something go buy your own. also try st. ives aproicot scrub and rub it on your nose it helps clean out the blackheads. hope this helped good luck.
Get A Facial!!


You need a deep cleansing, steam, clay mask %26amp; tea tree oil %26amp; extractions by a professional..and it doesn't have to be expensive..check your local area and see if there are esthetic schools..I just graduated Aveda Institute and we give facials for really cheap..








in between home care..


Pick up some Aveda Clay Mask w/ tea tree oil..Take a steamy shower


let it sit on skin for 10-15 minutes then take some soft cotton gauges and gently squeeze %26amp; twist the blackhead out..if it doesn't come out then leave it alone..it may not be ready ..you can even do spot treatments with the clay and leave it on overnight..








believe me ever since I learned how to care for skin ..I have yet to suffer any breakouts or skin problems..it's great!





drugstore brands have weak amounts of the ingredient that is suppose to help clear skin..Proactive is way too harsh..


You'll be amazed at what organic %26amp; natural remedies could do for your skin..





[ORIGINS %26amp; AVEDA ARE #1]
Try a witch stick i had blackheads and it worked for me.
I'm sorry to hear that your mom wont let you use the pore strips because those definitely work!!! i use the ponds brand and they don't ever make me break out. it so cool when you take the strip off too cause you can actually see all the black heads sticking out of the strip!!!
Scrub


Helps remove dead skin cell buildup and rid skin of impurities and excess oil that can clog pores. Formulated with tiny scrubbing beads, gentle enough to be used by most acne-prone clients.





Sulfur Acne Masque


Has over-the-counter strength benzoyl peroxide and sulfur to deep clean skin and rid it of oil and impurities that can clog pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism