Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blackhead remedy?

I have a bunch of them on either side of the base of my nose, %26amp; I really want to get rid of them. A friend suggested the Biore strips, and I think I will try them. However, before I do I want to know two things.


1) Do the strips work? Do they hurt?


2) Are there any other good remedys out there?





Thanks!!Blackhead remedy?
i like them a lot. you gotta know how to use them tho.





its good to use them right when you get out of a steamy shower. make sure you have washed and exfoliated your face in the shower. then get out and right away wet the strip and apply to your nose. leave on for about 10 mintues and then if its dry [like paper mache] peel it off slowly starting with both outside edges, peeling off towards the center of your nose. then wash your face afterwards.





i like them because you can look at them after you peel them off and see the blackheads on the strip. not all of them will come out but use them about 3 times a week and you will be blackhead free in a couple weeks! they really dont hurt that much, just do what i said and you'll be fine.





=D good luck!Blackhead remedy?
Believe it or not, but if you scrub your face with a little bit of salt each night before you go to bed then apply a facial moisturizer, your acne will start to clear up! The salt exfoliates the skin and starts to dry out the build up in your pores leaving you with soft, healthy skin in the end. Hope I helped! =)
They get some of the stuff out and it's only a temporary treatment. And they do hurt when you peel it off. I still don't know anything that really works out there.
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin, Dry skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin, dry skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it. This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.
they do not work! ive used them and its like peeling off a bandaid. dont buy them...trust me
Rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball works for me. Once or twice a day on the effected area.. it may dry your nose out, but a gentle non-oil based lotion will help with that.





Those strips never worked for me. They did kinda hurt peeling them off, too. I wouldn't recommend buying them.
I found an awesome website for skin problems. I had similar problems and they do an interactive live radio show that answered a lot of my questions. I think this might help you... at least as far as home remedies go!
This should help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism