Saturday, June 26, 2010

Best blackhead remedies?

Im talking about ways you can get rid of it at home! Like maybe mixing ingredients? I dont know. Is there anything else you can do besides the biore strips? I have some near my nose. Grr! Well.thanksBest blackhead remedies?
Elmers glue !


for real. sounds silly but that's what I do.Best blackhead remedies?
Black heads suck, I've dealt with my fair share of them. There is no immediate remedy I can suggest. The first thing I would do is figure out what your skin type is (dry, oily, etc.). I use proactiv pretty much daily, but my skin maintains moisture well. Any face scrub product will probably do the same though. I'd recommend a non-oily face cream also. Use the biore strips once a week or every two weeks. Get more sleep, drink more water. Those are the easiest things I can recommend. If you are determined, then change how you eat, monitor your physical activity, and those will definitely make a hughe difference. Good luck
purchase a comedo extractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism