Saturday, June 26, 2010

Good blackhead remedies?

i have terrible blackheads on my nose and all the stuff i use never worksGood blackhead remedies?
Well as I found many important details about PIMPLES, ACNE, OILY SKIN, DRY SKIN and SCAR'S ON FACE, BLACKHEADS, WHITEHEADS and many Tips also. Many treatments methods, So make some time and look into this site I, am sure that you will find many useful informations, Enjoy bookmark this site for comming back to it.Good blackhead remedies?
Try to use plain rubbing alcohol. Put some on a cotton and squab around. The alcohol could kill the bacteria there. And if all else fails, squeeze em out.
well i don't know what stuff that you use that doesn't works so i am going to do my best to help you out, but i think bi ore has these strips that you out on your nose and you just rip it off and its suppose to remove the back heads. i think that works the best. Try to find something like that because blackheads are buried deep into the skin and its really hard to remove them with regular face wash. If you let them stay there for a long time, they hurt too.
Get a facial at a salon near you, it takes out alllllll the blackheads you have and everything. Also try Neutrogena blackhead scrub from CVS.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
do NOT squeeze your blackheads, use clearasil daily blackhead control pad or scrub (i recommend the pads). they're amazing!!! they treat and prevent the blackheads!!
what i used to use is biore nose strips, and went so well. now my blackheads are gone. but if they come back after you stopped using them, then keep using it. it obviously WILL sting a little when you take it off. so be careful of that. (:
Exfoliate 1-2 times a week, no more, it dries out the skin.


I recommend Dermalogica's Skin Prep Scrub x
my dermatologist told me that black heads are caused by gunk stuck in your pores. specifically oil and dirt. so first step is to cleanse your skin morning and night. secondly my doctor recommended getting one of the black head removal tools from tweezerman. Yes, he did recommend removing them. i usually use the tool thing after I have taken a shower when the pores are soft and opened.





my facial person at the salon also used something similar when I had a facial done.





facials are probably the best way to keep them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism