Thursday, June 24, 2010

Natural remedies to get rid of BLACKHEADS!!!?

Oh i hate blackheads. I have loads of them all round my nose and I hate it. I've tried clearasil blackhead scrub but it just made my blackheads worse and made them show up even more. I don't want to use any products with chemicals in and i just want a natural remedy which i know will get rid of my blackheads!! Please help!!!! If you have any really good natural ways to get rid of blackheads please answer this question.Natural remedies to get rid of BLACKHEADS!!!?
Oil Cleansing Method.





I second the poster below me. Baking soda is also very effective.Natural remedies to get rid of BLACKHEADS!!!?
hey~


I use Baking soda :] it works.


I wet my face with water so that it has some moisture to it. ( before wash your face so that it's clean) and then i take some baking soda and apply it to the effected areas on my face. I usually rub it on my face in circles so that it ';deep cleans'; ..or at least i feel that it does!





Hope that this Helps xo~
i have the same problem as you and i haven't yet fund and ways to get rid of them





but if you find out one i would love to know
Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism