Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best zit/pimple/blackhead remedy for a complexion like this!!?

http://www.millaj.com/pics/elle05022a.jp鈥?/a>





I really want a Smooth Complexion!Best zit/pimple/blackhead remedy for a complexion like this!!?
I just woke up this morning with a huge zit on my forehead and this is what I did:





I washed my face like usual and then I took some lemon juice (just a little, like 1 teaspoon) then mixed it with 2 TABLEspoons of water. Took a cotton ball and soaked some of the mixture up and put it on my zit. I did that once and waited until the afternoon (3 o'clock) and did it again. Right now its 7pm and my zit has gone down ALOTTT! I was surprised!





For black heads: turn on the sink REALLY hot .. to make it steam up. Stick your head in the sink (dont touch the water!) and put a towel over your head. Stand there and let your face steam for about 20 minutes. Then wash your face with a black head control cleanser (or any cleanser really) .. or just exfoliate.





If nothing helps, I suggest going to a dermatologist. I went and he prescribed me Retin-A-Micro. No more zits! :]





Proactiv is crap and didnt work for me .. Acne Free did though for awhile.





Hope that helps!Best zit/pimple/blackhead remedy for a complexion like this!!?
Google for ';Aspirin Mask';





Great stuff
make shure u use cleanser... neutrogena is good.. it doesnt cost alot yet it gives a good cleansing effect. you could also try garnier. you could also try an exfoliating facial scrub. then finish off with a mask.
To be honest that is called ';airbrushing';. Models generally have nice skin however they use professional makeup artists as well as lighting and airbrushing techniques to make their skin look unnaturally flawless. If you are acne prone I recommend using Proactive skincare treatment. If not, just follow any cosmetic lines routine 3 steps... cleanse night and day, follow with toner %26amp; moisturizer. If you have an even slightly oily skin be sure and use oil-free skincare products and you should always use oil-free make-up products.
I use Avon's face wash, it leaves your skin really smooth and there are products you can use while still wearing makeup. Even the lotion has benzoyl peroxide in it!
Proactiv.....and of course computer enhancing tools. You know her face doesn't really look that good.
First of all, it is probably impossible to get skin like that, since it's a model on a magazine. They probably airbrushed it, but it is possible to get clear skin. Ask your doctor or dermatologist what they know of that works. Tetracycline works well. Ask your doctor about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism