Saturday, June 26, 2010

Remedies for gettin rid of acne and acne scars blackheads&&would this brand of toothpaste be ok for pimple?

i never tried usin toothpaste as a remedy,, but nw i want to but all the toothpaste i hav is arm and hammer peroxi-care. mint flavor [[smells like the actual leaf]] it says on the cover, includes baking soda and peroxide. should i use it,,bakin soda and peroxide is good for acne i heard before,, and it kinda look like thick gooey substance, like in between white toothpaste and gel ones.





also any other remedies for acne scars, acne, softer skin, and blackheadsRemedies for gettin rid of acne and acne scars blackheads%26amp;%26amp;would this brand of toothpaste be ok for pimple?
I have tried a lot of combinations to get rid of my acne and I finally came up with a combination that has actually made my horrible acne go away. I use the Neutrogena Rapid Clear, CVS brand black and pore cleanser and Stridex Intensive Acne Repair. It has gel in the lid and pads in the main part. When I am short on time I can skip the first two steps and use the pads and the gel. It actually doesn't dry my skin out as much as I thought it would. I tried Pro-Active, I have pretty much tried EVERYTHING! but this combination really works. The only thing that worked out of the Pro-Active was the face moisturizer and again it is the only thing I found that didn't make my face break out. So maybe if you try my combinations it might work for you. :)Remedies for gettin rid of acne and acne scars blackheads%26amp;%26amp;would this brand of toothpaste be ok for pimple?
use the toothpaste when you have a pimple you apply it onto the pimple to dry it up you can put egg whites on your face to make soft as well as baking soda for blackheads all you do is pour the baking soda into a bowl and add water until thick then you spread it on your face leave it their until dry and wash it off with warm water it works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism