Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to get rid of blackheads?-home remedies.?

I was wondering, does anyone know how to get rid of blackheads using home remedies. See, the commercial blackhead clearing products claim to remove them but they epically fail...=[


however, i won't be using the toothpaste,lemon, baking soda or whatnot remedies because they destroy the skin. Popping the blackheads temporarily removes them but they come back because my pores are big. Oh yeah, and how do you get your pores to get smaller and the dirty devil heads to leave forever...??


I heard one way is to boil a pot of water and let the steam open up your pores, but what do I do then?


Any help will do, thx.How to get rid of blackheads?-home remedies.?
I've had incredible results massaging with natural oils. It quickly and permanently got rid of my blackheads, my pimples and scars . I now have a totally blemish free, healthy and glowing skin. The secret is to massage over and over quite vigorously and they will reduce day by day. Do with a forward and back motion using tips and front of fingers and sometimes palms depending where on face you massage. Circular massage is not effective. Try to do 20 to 30 minutes a day(can be in two or more sessions) for best and quickest results.





Olive oil or any natural oil works fine.


You will see clearing of skin and reduction of pores in as little as 2 to 3 days.





REPLY FROM A USER -wannabeblue28 : Hi Mukunda M. ';Omg, I've been following your advice and massaging my face vigorously with oil for the last three days and I see results already! Thank you ever so much..this could be the solution to my all my skin problems.. I have just been rubbing my face and neck with the ridges of my fingers and hands.It has made a HUGE difference in my complexion after just one night..... my skin looks so much tighter and i no longer have bags under my eyes! ...Thank you so much for your post, I have been suffering with acne and under-eye circles since i was young.';





SOURCE(S): 20+ years research safe, natural treatments/cures for skin conditions, skin enhancement and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments.How to get rid of blackheads?-home remedies.?
After a hot shower, squeeze out the black heads or use that black head extractor thing, then use toner on your pores and do this every night. You will notice a difference!











Please answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
My dad says take a hot wet washcloth to your face to open your pores
hot face towel.not to hot you don't want to burn your face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism